• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

help hemeroids

The Real Fatman

Bluelighter
well I got the roids and its super painful any home remedies that work been using preperation h.

my mate got oxy 10's for a roid the lucky prick

depends on how bad it is it shld go away in not too long

but for now , cushions are your friend

also, think of it as a busted blood vein - meaning you should eat a diet condusive to maintaining very low blood pressure, always be breathing deep and in a relaxed manner, and dont stress ever (easier said than done).

i actually got hemorrhoids from playing paintball (also during a time period i was bodybuilding). was playing int eh woods, lots of jumping into ditches in awkward positions and whatnot. my body just couldnt take the stress, but i diddnt know it until the next day. took months to alleviate cuz i diddnt listen to the doc, and maintained my high stress lifestyle.

the less ya stress your cardio vascular system and your lower body, the sooner it will go away.

keep in mind sitting is a relatively new invention, and sitting for prolonged periods of time is very new to our species. weve spent 200,000 years running around in the woods and not sitting in chairs all day - all the muscles in our body are designed for anything but sitting. so unless you sit with PERFECT posture all the time, you run the risk of spinal issues, arthritis, other joint disorders, and hemorrhoids, to name a few things. this is why standing desks are becoming more popular int he business world - the human body was made for anything BUT a cubicle!

you can look it up - taking a shit sitting down is even bad for the bowels. squatting in a semi standing position is the 'natural' way, sitting on a toilet puts all those muscles in an unfriendly and non-ergonomic environment. on that note, dont squeeze to hard when you take a shit with hemorrhoids, youll make it worse.

also, maybe an obvious point, but once you get rid of them, cos you've had them before you're likely to get them again, so try eat plenty of fiber and keep your bowel movements pretty regular! keep the pressure off your ring